Polypropylene 1 Micron Rated Felt Filter Bag in size 02.
- Polypropylene Needle Felt (PO)
- 1 Micron (Nominal)
- Size: Ø178mm x 810mm
- To fit 02 Size Filter Housings
- Temperature < 90 °C
- Polypropylene Top Seal Ring (Welded Construction)
Needled Felt Filter Bags and General Purpose Filter Bags
The Needled Felt Filter Bag is the most common and economical filter element. These filter bags contain fibers locked together as they pass through beds of special barbed needles, entangling them into a felt media on the inner surface of the filter bag. The outer surface is singed through a special heat process, eliminating the possibility of fiber migration.
The strong needled felt filter bags are suitable for the removal of hard particles from a process stream.
- Needling and heat singeing lock fibers into the media.
- Fully welded construction, preventing fluid bypass.
- Effective on both low and medium viscosity liquids.
- Removes hard particles even at high flow rates.
PO-1-PO2E-X5 Filter Bag Pack of 5
- Product Code: PO-1-PO2E-X5
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex GST: AUD $81.73